William F. Holbert is an honors graduate from Wake Forest University, and a 1996 graduate from Emory University School of Law. He is a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and former member of the Defense Research Institute and Georgia Nursing Home Association.
Mr. Holbert’s practice has focused on long term care and medical malpractice litigation for over a decade. He is a former defense lawyer from one of Atlanta’s largest defense firms where he defended nursing homes, hospitals, physicians and other medical professionals. He now represents injured residents and their families in long term care litigation, victims of medical malpractice and victims of automobile accidents.
His litigation work focuses on representing patients and families against assisted living, skilled nursing, acute, sub acute and long-term care facilities. He advocates for fair compensation when wrongful acts and omissions are discovered, and through aggressive efforts tries to assure that the same thing will never happen to another innocent victim. As a representative of injured victims, Mr. Holbert has been able to obtain millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts.
Practice Areas: Medical Malpractice, Long Term Care/Nursing Home, Wrongful Death, General Civil Litigation, Automobile Accidents, Slip and Fall, Premises Liability.
- Georgia, 1996
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 1997
- Georgia Supreme Court, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia,
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia, 2006
- Wake Forest University, Winston-Salem, NC, 1993 Cum Laude
- Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, GA, 1996
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, 2006 – Present
- GTLA Nursing Home Litigation Group, 2009 – Present Co-Chair
- American Association for Justice, 2012 – Present
- AAJ Nursing Home Litigation Group, 2012 – Present